Social Media Marketing
Think you can sit the social networking craze out? Consider the following statistics. According to the online competitive intelligence service Compete.com, social media growth continues to skyrocket.
• The top three social networks—Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—collectively received more than 2.5 billion visits in the month of September 2009 alone. Twitter grew by more than 600% in 2009, while Facebook grew by 210% and LinkedIn by 85%.
• As of this writing, Google and Yahoo are the only websites that receive more daily traffic than Facebook. Current trends suggest that may not last much longer.
• In fact, if Facebook were a country, it would be the world’s fourth largest.
• The most recent count of blogs being indexed by Technorati currently stands at 133 million. The same report also revealed that, on average, 900,000 blog posts are created within a single 24-hour period.
• It’s been reported that YouTube is likely to serve more than 75 billion video streams to around 375 million unique visitors during 2009.
• The online photo sharing site Flickr now hosts more than 3.6 billion user images.
• The online bookmarking service Delicious has more than 5 million users and more than 150 million unique bookmarked URLs.
Interested in utilizing Social Media Marketing for your business in Lakeland, FL? Contact us today for a FREE consultation on how Social Media Marketing can work for you.